Theatre UAF Costume Shop Web
THE MANIFESTO IS MUTATING! IT IS TURNING INTO A WIKI THAT CAN BECOME THE HIVE MIND OF ALL COSTUMERS, FINALLY LIVING UP TO IT'S SLOGAN: "COSTUMERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!" YOU CAN HELP IN THIS PROCESS BY MOVING PAGES TO THE NEW SITE AT THECOSTUMERSMANIFESTO.COM, HELPING TO EDIT THE PAGES THAT ARE THERE ALREADY, AND ADDING YOUR OWN ORIGINAL INPUT.
Tara's NEW Costume Studio Pages
I've retired early from UAF so the Theatre UAF Costume Shop Web presence Has Moved to the Theatre UAF Official Site!
Soon I will have a site up on the Diablo Valley College costume studio (once I clean up there and take photos).
Thinking of applying for my old job? Take the old tour of the The UAF Costume Shop HERE! and see more pages about Theatre UAF below...
- Costume Classes
- Links to Costume Shops on the WWW
- Costume Shop Quotes
- Theatre UAF Antique Costume Collection
- Costume Dyeing and Painting
- A Photo Essay on Costuming Shows at UAF
- The Secret History of the Graffiti Hall
- Shoelace The Costume Shop Cat
- Theatre UAF Social Life & Customs (inc. Monkey Balls)
- Makeup Policy for Actors
- Theatre UAF Actor Headshot Page
- Dale Seeds Scene Design Class Projects
The Costumer's Manifesto is proudly hosted by William Baker.
This Page is part of The Costumer's Manifesto by [Maginnis], Ph.D. Copyright 1996-2010. You may print out any of these pages for non-profit educational use such as school papers, teacher handouts, or wall displays. You may link to any page in my site.