What you should put on your site.
THE MANIFESTO IS MUTATING! IT IS TURNING INTO A WIKI THAT CAN BECOME THE HIVE MIND OF ALL COSTUMERS, FINALLY LIVING UP TO IT'S SLOGAN: "COSTUMERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!" YOU CAN HELP IN THIS PROCESS BY MOVING PAGES TO THE NEW SITE AT THECOSTUMERSMANIFESTO.COM, HELPING TO EDIT THE PAGES THAT ARE THERE ALREADY, AND ADDING YOUR OWN ORIGINAL INPUT.
- Costumes --- Pictures of your best costumes, renderings & shows. See UAF Costumes.
- Services --- Information about what you do, when you do it, and if it costs money (rentals, loans, workshops, tours).
- Equipment --- Engender costume lust in prospective students by showing off color photos of your equipment and facilities. See [sevensteps/file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Tara/My%20Documents/My%20Webs/Manifesto/classes/uafcostumeshop/pages/costshop.htm UAF Costume Shop Tour].
- Program Information --- Links to your university/college admissions office, financial aid, catalog, or department page. See Theatre UAF, and UHM Theatre Program.
- General Information ---Your hours of operation, policies, etc. See Sony Pictures Studios Wardrobe Dept.
- Culture --- Why you are different, better, or interesting as a place to take classes, volunteer, and do or see shows. See Theatre [sevensteps/file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Tara/My%20Documents/My%20Webs/Manifesto/classes/uafcostumeshop/pages/sociallife/theatre_uaf_social_life.htm UAF Social Life and Customs].
The Costumer's Manifesto is proudly hosted by William Baker.
This Page is part of The Costumer's Manifesto by Tara Maginnis, Ph.D. Copyright 1996-2010. You may print out any of these pages for non-profit educational use such as school papers, teacher handouts, or wall displays. You may link to any page in my site.