18th Century Military Dress
Revision as of 13:01, 16 July 2013 by TheCostumer
- Diderot's Encyclopedia: French Soldier c.1762
- Clothing and Equip. of the French Army in the 18th Century
- Military Cocked Hat
- CHS: Costume and Textile Collection: 'Revolutionary' Clothing
- DHM, Militaria, Officer's coat Inf.-Reg. No.15 (1785)
- DHM, Militaria, Coat for the troops of the 15th Infantry Regiment c.1785
- Uniform References H.M. 33RD REGIMENT OF FOOT 1770's
- The Fortress of Louisbourg Costume Page
- Dress of the Knights of Malta 18th Century.
- Costumes 18th Century Knights of Malta
- A Professed Knight 1798.
- Figures of the Order of Malta 18th Century.
- Knight Antoine de Favray 18th Century.
- French and Indian War Downloadable documents on French Uniforms & how to salute with the hat
- Military Metalwork Accoutrements, Regalia & Headdress
- Women Warriors, battles, tournaments, soldier, revolutionary, disguise, historical re-enactment, living history.
- Uniform Info for the King's 8th Regiment (American Revolution)
- 1768 Cloathing Warrant for Loyalist Troops in the American Revolution
- English Society in the Eighteenth Century (Penguin Social History of Britain)