Costume Travel: Travel Tips for Costumers at the Costumer's Manifesto
I am no longer leading costume tours, but have retained this page for links to travel tips for costume & textile enthusiasts, costume focused tours, and my Costume Travel Yahoo eGroup | | width="137" align="center" valign="top" | Costume at the Globe Theatre Exhibition
Currency ConverterFile:Image-904740-5021381 Costume Travel eGroup A list for costume and textile enthusiasts to find other like minded folks to travel with or meet, announce events or tours, tell others about your experiences or local costume sites, offer tips, help, or local guidance, and share any advice or experience they have in the area of travel to places of interest to costumers.
- Costume Museums and Collections around the World
- Useful Travel Links, including Textile & History Tours
- A Students Guide to Budget Travel Planning''
- Travel for the Soul (Why costumers need to travel)
- Tara & Lorraine Visit Paris in 2001
- 2002 UK Trek with the meeting of Manifesto Fans
- 1999 Costume Tour to the UK & Paris
- Tara and Lorraine Visit Costume College 2004
- Students!!! Save now with the ISE Card. Discounts on hotels, transportation, museums and more all over the world.File:Image-904740-5414946
- Save up to 70% on Expedia Special Rate HotelsFile:Image-904740-5021383
- Mongol Global Tour Co.Textile and costume tours!
- AHA International: The Unexpected Rewards of Studying Abroad
- Design Summer Courses in Italy at Naba and Domus Academy in Milan
- Textile Travel - Bermuda Cruise - Trek to England's Lake District for Woolfest 2007!
| align="center" valign="top" |
Google |- | align="left" valign="top" |
| width="62%" align="center" valign="top" | |- |
The Costumer's Manifesto is proudly hosted by William Baker.
This Page is part of The Costumer's Manifesto by Tara Maginnis, Ph.D. Copyright 1996-2010. You may print out any of these pages for non-profit educational use such as school papers, teacher handouts, or wall displays. You may link to any page in my site.