THE MANIFESTO IS MUTATING! IT IS TURNING INTO A WIKI THAT CAN BECOME THE HIVE MIND OF ALL COSTUMERS, FINALLY LIVING UP TO IT'S SLOGAN: "COSTUMERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!" YOU CAN HELP IN THIS PROCESS BY MOVING PAGES TO THE NEW SITE AT THECOSTUMERSMANIFESTO.COM, HELPING TO EDIT THE PAGES THAT ARE THERE ALREADY, AND ADDING YOUR OWN ORIGINAL INPUT.
Dress of Africa & the Moslem World
- File:Costumesetparuedumaroc.jpeg Costumes Et Parue Du Maroc
- African Elegance
- File:Languagesofdressmiddleeast.jpegLanguages of Dress in the Middle East
- File:Stylefile.jpeg Style File: A Visual Vocabulary of Middle Eastern Dance Costume
- File:Embellishedbras.jpeg Embellished Bras: Basic Techniques
- File:Bellydancecostumemaking.jpeg Belly Dance Costume Making
- File:Bedlahbaublesbeads.jpeg Bedlah, Baubles, and Beads
- African Ceremonies
- Nomads of Niger
- African Ark: People and Ancient Cultures of Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa
- The Art of African Textiles
- African Hats and Jewelry
- Traditional African Costumes Paper Dolls
- Clothing and Difference : Embodied Identities in Colonial and Post-Colonial Africa (Body, Commodity, Text)
- The Islamic Modest Dress
The Costumer's Manifesto is proudly hosted by William Baker.
This Page is part of The Costumer's Manifesto by Tara Maginnis, Ph.D. Copyright 1996-2010. You may print out any of these pages for non-profit educational use such as school papers, teacher handouts, or wall displays. You may link to any page in my site.
Back to: Costume Bookstore